Hello friends 😃. Hope you’re all doing well.
Ok so I’m bored of just having my hair in a twist out and I have decided to do a cute style that I can keep in for a month and that’s mini twists.
I’m starting off with freshly washed hair. Click my Current wash day routine to check out how I wash my hair.
Quick tip: to stimulate hair growth, give yourself a scalp massage every now and then. Also make sure you moisturize your ends to avoid breakage.
- To begin, I divided my hair into four sections as I work quicker this way.
- Then I begin twisting small sections of my hair. When you get to the end of a twist, curl the ends by twirling it around your finger.
- After twisting some of my hair, I stretch my hair and use a clip to stretch it out.
- You might wonder why I haven’t mentioned any products and that’s because I had already put products in my hair after washing. So click Here to check that out.
- As my hair started drying, I sprayed some water on it to get it damp and continued twisting.
- And I’m all done.
To sleep I either use a satin bonnet, a satin scarf or I simply just sleep on my silk pillowcase.
In the morning.
Your hair might look crazy because you’ve been tossing and turning all night like this crazy girl 😂😂, but not to worry, it can be fixed.
- Simply spray your hair with a little water and pull on it to stretch it out.
- You can even use a leave in conditioner to make it actually look weighed down but doesn’t feel that way.
- I on the other hand sprayed some of my ORS monoi oil anti breakage rejuvenating spray on my palms and distributed that all over the twists focusing on the ends to add shine to my hair.
And you’re good to go.
I hope you try this hairstyle and let me know if you will.
Don’t forget to like comment and subscribe
Do have a lovely day and I will see you next time 💛.